Monday, June 28, 2004

Oh how I wish I was at the beach...

Ahhh...to be at the beach right now. BeachCam...  Only 20 more days until I will be.  Kent, myself, and two friends are leaving for PCB (Panama City Beach) July 18th.  We are coming back the 21st.  We are staying at the Summit.Summit Condo Resort  I can't wait.  Even Kent is really excited about it.  Usually it takes a lot for him to get excited about something, but he has really been looking forward to it.  He keeps telling me, "only ___ more days until we get to go to the beach".  I really hope we have a good time.  Only thing really planned so far is to rent a boat and take it out to Shell Island.shell island boat rentals  The rest is up in the air.  My parent's will also be down at PCB while we are there.  But they are leaving to go to PCB the 16th of July and coming back the 19th.  Hopefully, we will get to eat with them one night and do something.  Can you tell I'm excited?  I'm hoping for good weather.  It would really stink if it rained while we were there.  We are also going with Kent's family (mom, dad, brother, sister, granny, and pawpaw) the week of Labor day.  The exact days we will be going I don't know yet.  Hopefully, we will know soon.  I like to have things planned in advance so we know how much money to save between now and then.  I'm just an organized person...can't help it. 

I planned on showing yall some random pics, but I couldn't figure out how to get the pics off the digital camera.  So, whenever Kent gets home I'll get him to do it.  Hopefully, that will be sometime tonight.  So yall come back!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you are gonna have a great summer!  I can't wait to see your random pics!!
Smiles..
~Dana