Saturday, June 19, 2004

SAMMIE!!!!!!!!!!

SAAAAMMMMIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!  Sammie is my "eldest" cat.  She has a complete mind of her own.  And forget about petting her or loving on her.  The only time she wants to be loved on is in the morning and that's it.  She is one strange cat.  So, today after coming in from shopping, I go into my bedroom and I am straightening up what I messed up that morning while getting ready to go.  So, I see this imagine in the mirror....  Apparently, Sammie had a fur ball and decided to leave it as a present on my pillow.  Can we say EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW?  So I immediately clean it off my pillow case and throw the pillow case into the wash.  But my poor pillow was done in.  Grrr...and I liked that pillow too.  So Kent and I went to Wal-Mart and got me a new pillow.  It's so soft!!!!  We also got some more bed sheets in case of an emergency or something.  I really like the new sheets too.  They are like a light blue, dark blue, and light green plaid pattern.  I was really excited about it!  Sometime this week I need to take our comforter and have it cleaned.  But anyway...enough with my ramblings....that is all I've got for today!  I'll talk with yall later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it great when cats leave you presents around the house?  One of my cats has a hair ball once a week, and well the carpet is her favorite spot to give it to me, lol...Oh the many joys of having pets.
~Dana