Friday, June 4, 2004

My busy sunny day!

UGH!  Of all days for me to get into one of my cleaning moods it has to be the prettiest day of the week!  The sun is shining and the weather is warm and no RAIN to be found for miles and miles.  But what do I do?  CLEAN!  I cleaned the bathroom, I cleaned the living room, I cleaned the kitchen, I cleaned the bedroom, I vacuum, I sweep, I mop, I dust...of all days....*sigh*  Well, maybe once I get done eating I will go out and get a little sun.  I still have over an hour before Kent is expected to arrive home from work.  Plus, he is working out after work so that gives me a little more time to get some rays.  But I can't lay out or I will be covered with grass that is presently being cut...umm maybe I'll just sit on the steps and get some sun on my legs and arms.  Besides that is all I need sun on...and my face.  The rest is covered up...  We'll see.  I do need to weed my flower bed...and I need to clean out my car and wash down the front porch.  Well, I guess I better get to it then!  Yall be good and I'll talk with yall later!

No comments: