Friday, June 4, 2004

I must be bored

I haven't written this much in my journal on any given day in a long time.  It must be the fact that I am bored!  Yeah that's it....  So, let me tell you about my husband the pillow bandit.  Last night I crawl into bed after he was already asleep.  I reach for my pillows as always to fluff them and get them just the way that I like 'em.  Well...my pillows are GONE.  Where could they be???  So, I look over at my darling husband who is sleeping with one of my pillows while his pillow is in the middle of the bed.  Well, I found one pillow where is the other one???  So I go all the way over to the other side of the bed to find my other pillow in the floor.  How it got there I have no clue.  So I grab it and take it back to my side and I get his pillow and place it on his chest...he somewhat woke up and realized he had my other pillow and gives it back.  So, I ask him if he remembers taking my pillows and he is like huh?  So apparently not...  Yall may not get a kick out of that story but I did...  ANYWAY...I think I am fixing to head to bed.  That is if I can get myself off of here...  Talk with yall later!

No comments: