Thursday, June 3, 2004

Weekend Assignment

***Weekend Assignment #8: Name the book that you feel would best describe you to a total stranger. It could be any book -- a novel, a non-fiction book, a cookbook, or heck, even a textbook (if you're an academic type). The idea, however, is to present a book that would offer up some insight about you as a person.***

Well...let's see.  I'm not so much a book person these days.  Unless pregnancy magazines or pregnancy week by week books count.  But if I had to pick any book I would say creative books, i.e: craft books, jewlery making tip books, photograhpy books, and so on.  Although I don't have tons of time to do these things, but the book would best describe me when I am at my happiest.  When I've created something from simple materials and it actually looks good that is a pround moment for me. 

No comments: