Sunday, June 20, 2004

I MUST be CrAzY!

OK, I must be crazy or going crazy.  It's 1:25am and I am CLEANING!  WHAT!?!?!!?!?  Yes, you read right...I'm cleaning.  For whatever reason the mood stuck me and here I am cleaning.  Well...not right this second but I was cleaning.  So far I have dusted the entertainment center and both bookcases, the end table, the heaters, and the shelf in the bathroom.  I would dust the bedroom, but sleep beauty (aka Kent) is in there.  I have also wiped off the counter tops and the kitchen table.  I guess the rest will have to wait until tomorrow.  Because if I do anything else, I'll wake Kent up.  So this is what is left...  Vacuum the carpets and the furniture, sweep, maybe mop, wash clothes, wash dishes, clean bathroom, and clean the rest of the kitchen.  Hopefully, it won't take too long.  I hope not anyways.  Well, I guess I'm off to bed...unless I find something else to clean...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you nesting already?!  :o)

Lisa

Anonymous said...

I think you are VERY crazy.  Night is for sleeping and sleeping long and hard.  

Anonymous said...

how many months are you because you are nesting (cleaning a lot to much heavy activity) be careful just cant wait til the baby is born