Saturday, June 5, 2004

Saturday's plans

girl_splashing_in_pool_md_wht.gif

Well, it's 1:00pm and its sunny outside so I plan on laying out for a bit.  That is if I can get my lazy butt up and actually go outside.  I need to wash clothes, but I think I'll put that off until later.  I just don't feel like doing anything today.  After yesterday's cleaning I think I deserve a rest.  Kent is at work and will be til atleast 4:00pm.  So that gives me 3 hours to do whatever.  Once he gets home, I plan on cooking something quick and easy for supper.  Nothing fancy.  We'll probably either go over to my parent's for a bit or sit at home and watch TV.  Exciting isn't it!?!?!!?  And that's basically my plans for the day.  Starting Monday I'm going to start walking again and swimming.  I'm actually really looking forward to it.  I know it will make me feel better.  But I need to go get a cheap swimsuit to wear because the chemicals in the pool will eat right through the material after awhile.  So, I don't want any of my good bathingsuits to get ruined.  I guess that means a trip to Wally World sometime this weekend.  Well, that is all for now.  I'm off to tan and just relax for a bit!  Yall be good!

No comments: