Tuesday, June 8, 2004

Hungry, fake nails, new carport, and decorated nursery

Well...lol...that subject line just about sums it up.  I'm currently hungry which is no big surprise...but I just ate like 3 hours ago.  I'll have to grab me something after I am done with the entry.  I derserve it!  So since I didn't gain weight in the last 4 weeks I am "trying" to eat a little more.  So here is the run down for today's food "intake":  French toast sticks from Burger King and a small Sprite, a pack of cheese and peanut butter crackers with some Gatorade, pizza and more Gatorade, and popcorn chicken and fries with yet again...Gatorade.  Not the most healthy layout of food...but....it was good to eat!

Today after my doctor appointment I went to get some nails put on and then get a pedicure.  My nails turned out pretty good and the pedicure was great.  The guy was scrubbing my feet and it kept tickling and for whatever reason he got the biggest kick out of it.  I had to put my mind on something else while he did that because if not I would have kicked him in the face just by having a reflex.  My toes look cute now so it was all worth it!

Yesterday we got a new carport.  My daddy and I waited for 9 1/2 hours for the people to finally get here!  They said they were going to be at my house at 8am so since Kent had to work my daddy came over so I wouldn't be by myself with strange men.  Well, we wait and wait and wait and wait somemore...well Kent finally calls the carport place and asks when they will be here.  The lady says sometime in the afternoon.  Grrrrr....  Well, they finally got here around 5:30pm and put it up.  It looks soooo good.  I'm proud!

I know this isn't in order...but yeah it will be ok...  Today Kent and I decorated the nursery's walls.  We got Blue's Cluesstickers that are removable and put them all over the walls.  Whenever Kent feels better (his tummy hurts) I'm going to get him to download the pictures to the internet.  I haven't quite figured out how to get the pictures off the camera yet...anyway...whenever I get them I'll post them.  So, I guess that is all I've got!  Yall be good and I'll talk with yall later!

No comments: