Thursday, June 3, 2004

ZzZzZz = )

lips_kiss_red_md_wht.gif

Well, another busy day!  I rolled out of bed around 9:30am and watched my all time favorite morning show "Starting Over" at 10:00am.  Kent cooked me some Eggos...so sweet and we watch my show together.  After it went off it started raining really hard so we went and hopped back in bed and talked and listen to the rain fall on the roof...(all together: "Awwwwwww")  Anyway, I finally got unlazy...sorta...and took a shower while Kent shaved.  After my shower I had my quiet time and then got ready to go to B'ham for Kent's eye doctor visit.  It was at 2:30pm.  When we got there we didn't have to wait long which was nice BUT while Kent was getting his eyes examined I was sitting out in the waiting room listening to some little girl yelling at her sister and all this mess.  Her mom just let her do it too.  ANYWAY, thankfully Kent came out and we headed home.  I had to drive cause Kent's eyes where seriously dialated...lol.  We got home safe and sound.  We then decided to go to Wally World cause Kent needed a toothbrush and we also needed to pick up some kitty litter.  On our way home we picked up something to eat from Burger King and brought it home to eat.  After supper I called Lesli and we talked for awhile.  Then I went next door to Kent's granny's and watched Kent play basketball for a little bit.  Kent told his daddy about our new baby furniture, so Kent's daddy, sister, brother, granny, and pawpaw all piled in my house and looked at the furniture.  We were proud...lol.  After they left we loaded both of our cars up with left over carboard from the furniture and took it off to be recycled.  Now we are home.  I think Kent is fixing to head to bed but I'll probably stay up a bit because I'm not all that sleepy.  We'll see.  Well, that is all for now!  I'll talk with yall later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you said that Kent's eyes were dialated I had an immediate flashback to the episode of I LOVE LUCY in which her eyes get dialated.... Funny stuff.... I hope Kent didn't find himself walking into walls or off with strangers thinking they were you!

Great journal!
angie
http://journals.aol.com/angieabk/Livingjustoffthestrip

Anonymous said...

LOL...there was one point where he did wonder off but I caught him before he embarrassed himself...lol.  I kept asking him what things said like on street signs or on the caller ID and he would just look at me like "you know I can't see".  Poor thing...lol!