Thursday, June 24, 2004

Full Day

Today was a full day!  I had a hair cut appointment at 10:00am.  It went well.  I just got my hair trimmed.  I'm trying to let my hair grow out.  I'm hoping by the time the baby gets here it will be long enough to throw up in a pony tail and it actually look good and not "sloppy".  We'll see how I do.

I took a nap while Kent watced a movie.  It was a nice, refreshing nap.  I believe I slept for about 40 minutes.  I believe Kent went to sleep as well.  It was nice being cuddled up together on the same couch.  I always feel safe when he is right next to me sleeping.  All together: "Awwww."

After the nap, it was timr to cook supper.  We had cubed steaks, mashed potatoes, and peas.  Kent cooked the cubed steak and I took care of everthing else.  It was good too!  YUMMY!

On our way to my parent's house to tan and socialize, we stopped by the walking track and I walked a mile and Kent ran/walked a mile and a half or so.  It feels good to exercise and know that I'm doing something good for my body.  Once done walking we went to my parent's and then to my grandmother's for a visit.

All and all it was a good day.  Now it's time for bed!!!!  Night!

No comments: