Thursday, August 19, 2004

Been busy!

Wow...another lack of updates!  Well, I have been somewhat busy!  Kent was off for the past two days so most of my time was either spending time with him or cleaning up after him.  He likes to lay his clothes BY the clothes hamper but not so much IN the clothes hamper.  Anyway, he's still a sweetie!  I have done some cleaning here and there (what's new?) and I have been *TRYING* to exercise atleast every other day.  Monday and yesterday I did laps at the local Rec Center's pool.  It was nice.  Even though I get tired so easily...which stinks!  Anyway, yesterday was a pretty busy day.  I got up and made Kent and myself some blueberry pancakes and then I got ready to go to the Rec Center to swim.  After swimming I came home and made lunch for Kent and myself.  It was good too!  After lunch Kent and I went up to his parent's house so I could lay out on their deck and tan.  I tanned for about 2 hours...my face is a little burned...the rest of me is brown...I guess.  After tanning we came home and I took a shower.  We had pizza for supper and watched the Olympics (GO USA!).  Today is going to be fun....HA!  I have decided to wash clothes and wash all the windows and dust all the walls.  Sounds fun doesn't it!?!!?!?  I told Kent last night that after the baby is born I am going to have to ask people to come clean my house because it will drive me crazy if it's not clean.  He just grinned.  But seriously I can tell I am going to need some help.  After learning about how much it takes to care for the baby (I knew it would take alot) I know there is no way other stuff will get done until there is a routine set with the baby and that could be 6 months!  UGH!  I'll manage though....thousands of generations before me have...so will I...  Anyway, I'm off to clean, clean, clean!  Yall be good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will find a good routine after your baby arrives.  Don't you worry.  
~Erin