Friday, August 20, 2004

No subject really...just random thoughts...

Well, it's late Friday night and I am about to head for bed.  But before I do, I will update yall on the happenings of my life...yeah that's about it...LOL. 

 Umm what did I do today...well I got up around 9am and procrastinated until about 11:30am.  Why all the procrastinating???  I decided last night to clean today...and honestly...for once I wasn't in the mood.  Can you believe it?  But since I had put it off most of the week, it needed to be done.  So, I finally started cleaning.  I did the usual....counters, floors, sinks, toilets, dusting..etc.  Then I procrastinated some more because I had errands to run in town and didn't want to do that either.  I was just in a do nothing all day kind of mood.  And honestly I hate that mood!  So anyway, I finally headed to town around 2:30pm.  I payed the car insurance, went to the ATM, and then went to Wally World to pick up a few things.  At Wally I swear I saw everyone I knew.  It was sooo crowded to begin with then I run into all these people and you have to have a conversation which basically goes like this...

Person:  Hey!  How are you?

Me:  Fine.  You?

Person:  I'm good.  So how is the baby?  You are so tiny!

Me:  He is doing good.  He is growing.  Tiny???  Well, thanks!

Person:  You're due in Nov. right?

Me:  Right.  Nov. 17th.

Person:  That's not too far away.

Me:  Yeah I know.

Person:  Well, I better get going.  I'll talk with you later.

Me:  OK.  Bye.

Nothing major....same ole same ole.  Meanwhile, I am thinking..."please let my milk still be cold when I get home!"  Ahh...now I sound stuck up...great!  It was nice talking with everyone.  It's fun showing off my tummy...now that people can notice I am even pregnant!  Anywho...after Wally it was home for me because thunderstorms were everywhere!  But we needed the rain!!!!  Once Kent came home from work, we ate supper and then.....drum roll please...WENT BACK TO WALLY WORLD!  LOL.  He wanted to look around at a game (PS2) he has been saving his birthday money for, for weeks now!  It still wasn't there.  So we looked around and came home.  We watched the Olympics some and then he went to bed...which is where I am heading right now....now that I've bored yall to tears!!!!  Yall be good!

PS:  The nickname Emalade...is now back in my life...my lovely husband thinks it funny to call me that and then run and hide under the covers!  Not funny!

No comments: