Saturday, August 7, 2004

Chilly Willy, YAY, & UGH!!!

Yesterday, if you were in Alabama you experienced some "fall" type of weather.  VERY nice.  I was cleaning the house and I went outside to clean the front glass door.  This nice cool, fall breeze blew through.  It was REALLY nice!!!  I think the temp. only got to like 85 or lower and the low temp. last night set a new record low for August!  It was just a really nice day!!!

I went to JCPenny's last night with my moma and we really hit the jackpot on baby clothes!  I got 4 outfits, one cute little pair of jeans, and a "coming home outfit" all for Jon Kent and only spent like $40!!!  I saved $30 or so!!!  I was just too excited about it!  He really racked up!!!!  And my moma also bought Jon Kent some stuff as well and she paid less than I did!  We were shocked at all the good deals that we got!!!  If I didn't think I would go "baby shopping" crazy, I would go back today and see what they have...but I will just have to resist!

Well, my luck (even though I don't believe in luck) has finally ran out.  Kent was working a wonderful day shift of 7:30am-4pm.  We were like "normal" again.  He has been working that shift since late May, so for him being a rookie he was getting some good shifts...well that is all going to change!  Starting tonight he goes in at midnight and gets off at 8am.  UGH!!!!  And I was sleeping so well!!!  I'm "hoping" that I can still stick with my normal schedule...but anyone who knows me knows that it just probably isn't going to happen.  Ugh...oh well....

Well, I'm off to straighten up the house, wash dishes, and exercise!  Yall have a great day!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you  mean about his work schedule!  John works 11-7am, and it's just so hard for me to sleep at night.  He needs to keep this shift for 1 year!!  I hate it!  And when I wanna do stuff during the day....he is sleeping!  Grrr!  I feel your pain!

~Dana