Sunday, August 1, 2004

Happy August Everyone!!!!

Happy August!!!!  I still can't believe that August is already here!!  Only 3 more months until November and sometime between the 1st of November and the 17th (because my doctor said he wouldn't go past my due date) Jon Kent will be here!  YAY!!!!  So, what do I have planned for August???  Umm let's see..

August 3rd:  I have a doctor's appointment.  I'm not really sure what time the appointment is though.  I need to call tomorrow and get them to look it up for me!  Also on August 3rd, Kent and I start our childbirthing classes.  They last from 6:30pm-9pm.  We have them for four Tuesdays in a row during August.

August 26th:  Kerith's (Kent's sister) birthday.  She will be 14!

The rest of August is pretty empty.  But we are going to start working on the nursery this week.  Hopefully, all the "bones" of the room will be done by the time September rolls around.  I need to start getting the baby shower plans together as well.  That way we have plenty of time to send out invitations and such.

I guess that's about it from here!  Yall be good and have a great first day of August!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay...only a few more months!!  Did Kent install the program yet so we can see your beautiful belly?

SMiles..
~DAna

Anonymous said...

Grr...no he hasn't installed the program!  I would do it, but I'm totally afraid I will do something wrong and ruin our new computer. =P  So, I am still patiently waiting.  I'll have to remind him when he gets home that I need to get those pictures posted!!!!  I am seriously slacking off on my pictures! =(  PLUS, I have pictures from our vacation to scan but that program isn't installed yet either.  Poor boy, he is going to have a honey do list a mile long!!!! *~*Emily