Monday, August 30, 2004

I never thought I'd see the day...

That I would actually be EXCITED about getting a DUST BUSTER!  But I am!!!  Kent and I were in Wal-Mart the other day picking up odds and ends and we came across the section for Dust Busters and Kent asked if I still wanted one.  I was like "of course!"  So, we got one.  And it's so sad...but I LOVE IT!  I don't have to drag the vacuum out everytime I want to clean up a small spot or something.  It's so stupid to hear myself say it...but I don't care.  I love my little dust buster.  Ahh...the joys of my boring life.

So...what have I been up to lately.  Nothing much.  I have been getting things ready for my two baby showers.  Trying to get lists together and letting people know what I want and what not.  My first shower is September 18 from 1-3pm.  It's the "family" baby shower.  Then on September 25 from 2-4pm I am having my second shower.  It is for "friends".  We were going to just have one BIG shower but as I was getting the list together and we had over 100 people on there.  So, we had to split the list up.  Anyway, it should be fun and I can't wait!  This week will mostly be an easy week.  Or atleast I say it will be.  I just need to clean the house up and get things ready to go to the beach.  BUT with that HUGE hurricane "Frances" (sp?) spinning out there...UGH...  From the looks of it, it looks like it will hit Florida around Saturday or so.  We will be leaving to go down there on Monday.  Hopefully it will either be gone from there by then or completely take a right turn and miss Florida all together.  I hope it just misses it all together.  So, Kent is off for the next two days.  YAY!  We don't have any plans so we will probably just lay around and do nothing.  Which sounds good to me.  Well, that is all for now.  I'll talk with yall later!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay for the dust buster!  I totally know what you mean by not wanting to drag out the vacuum...I agree!

~Dana