Monday, August 9, 2004

Chocolate...a pregnant woman's best friend

Yummmm chocolate.  I don't care what form it comes it...as long as it's chocolate.  It could be kisses or bars or tootsie rolls...whatever...chocolate, chocolate, chocolate!  Yummy, yummy, yummy!  I am trying however to not over do it (even though I do).  I try and exercise more that day if I know I need extra chocolate.  Today I went to the Rec center and swam a few laps.  I didn't do as much as I wanted to, because some ladies that knew me stopped me and talked forever to me.  But it was alright.  I didn't want to "over do it" anyways...lol.  I was going to walk my mile today too, but it started sprinkling..lol...excuses.  I am trying to get into somewhat of a routine of working out.  I think it's better for me and the baby if I do, plus it would make me stronger for labor and all the work of raising a newborn.

Speaking of newborn...I got my first baby gift today...other than the ones my parent's have already gotten us.  It was from my Aunt Karen Kay.  The UPS man drove up and Kent was like..."did you order anything?"  I said, "no, did you?"  He said, "no".  I was like well what are they doing here??  Well, Kent goes to the door and he has these two huge packages from BabiesRUs.  I was like OoOoOo YAY baby gifts!!  Well, the gifts were an Avent bottle kit.  It had four bottles that you can put breastmilk in and store and then use them when you need to use them as bottles, then I got a Christmas outfit that says "My First Christmas" on it.  Sooooo cute!  And I got a 15 piece bathset.  It has little rubber duckies in it and a brush and comb, towels, wash cloths....so cute!  I was really surprised to be getting anything this early...it really made my day!!  Anyway, I am off...I need to finish drying clothes and take a shower.  Kent is currently sleeping, so I have nothing else to do... =o( 

Talk with yall later!!!  Bye!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmm chocolate mmmm
;-)