Friday, August 13, 2004

I was so proud!

  

  

Pictures courtesy of NBC.com

I was so proud to see our OLYMPIC participants from the USA all marching out infront of the whole world!  I was really excited for each and everyone of them!  When they announced the "United States of America" I got the biggest smile on my face and even clapped!  LOL!  I can't wait to start watching all the events!

Well, I am here alone.  Kent went into work about 15 minutes ago or so and now I am just trying to get sleepy.  I hate when he isn't here at night!  Going to bed alone STINKS!  But he goes back on Day Shift starting Sunday...so it's "all good".  Anyway, that is all for tonight!  Yall be good and GO USA!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first picture you have is of Dawn Staley.  She is actually a couch at my college (Temple Univerisity) in Philadelphia.  We are all so very proud of her!

GO USA!!

~Dana

Anonymous said...

GO USA!

KATHI

Anonymous said...

I love your USA team spirit!
~Erin