Thursday, August 5, 2004

My tummy hurts =(

My tummy hurts.  It has been bothering me pretty much all day.  I think my stomach is getting crowded out and I haven't adjusted to eating smaller meals yet.  So when I eat too much or something, it hurts me for the rest of the day.  =(  I guess I will just have to remind myself to eat smaller meals more frequently throughout the day.  But right now I am HURTING!  Grrr...  I hate to be in pain...LOL...and I am supposed to make it through LABOR???  Haha!  We'll see!  I was at Kent's parent's house earlier swimming while they worked on the deck.  My stomach cramped up like something serious.  So I went and sat down but it still didn't help.  It was the type of pain that makes you double over.  I knew it wasn't anything with the baby because it was too high plus it was in my chest area too.  So I knew it was most likely gas and just eating too much at once.  So, I just came home and laid out on the couch until the pain went away.  It went away and I thought it was gone...but it came back like 30 minutes ago.  I'm hoping it will be gone soon!  Nothing else really happened today.  I went and got my hair trimmed and Kent went and got his driver's license renewed.  We then went to Wally World to pick up a few things.  Kent also washed the car.  I then cooked us supper.  Then we went up to Kent's parent's.  I came home and watched Big Brother and Kent was home shortly after me.  I plan on heading to bed early tonight because I want to get on a good schedule...like go to bed at 10pm and get up at 7am.  I think it will make me feel better to be on a set time.  I guess only time will tell.  Anyway, that is all that I've got for now!  I'll talk with yall later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww...I hope you feel better soon!!
((hugs))
~Dana

Anonymous said...

If you tummy is still hurting you might want to call the doctor.  He probably can tell you something you can take to make it better.