Friday, August 27, 2004

Yup it's FRIDAY!

You know what that means......I CLEANED!!!  Whew!  It was a good cleaning too, if I do say so myself.  It took me about 2 1/2 hours to get it all done.  And now my house smells soooo good!  Now, only if the weather was a lot cooler, I could raise all my windows and enjoy my nice clean house with a cool breeze blowing through.  Ahh...I'm dreamin'!  It's 90 something outside and rediculously (sp?) muggy!  I'll be so glad when Fall gets here.  I'm ready for the cooler weather and I'm ready to decorate!  PLUS...we all know who's coming this Fall...JON KENT!!!  Woohoo!  I guess I could focus my mind on getting ready to go back to the beach.  We are leaving here Monday morning on Sept. 6th and coming back Friday the 10th.  I really haven't been that excited about it to be honest.  I don't know why...usually I am ready to go to the beach no matter what.  But not this time...umm WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!?!?!?  We are staying at a really nice place, Edgewater Resorts.  Edgewater Beach Resort  We are staying on the 1st floor which is one floor off the ground.  They have a pool that is 11,000 square feet!  It's crazy!  Hopefully, while we are there we won't be attacked (LOL) by a hurricane!  Because there seems to be another one heading right towards Florida!  Now, for a Kent update.  As far as I know, he is doing better.  He kissed me this morning and said bye and went to work.  He is still going to have to have his gallbladder removed.  He was supposed to call the doctor sometime today, but I haven't heard anything from him yet.  I'll let yall know more when I know more!  Well, I better get going.  I still have a little bit of rearranging to do in my house and finish eating my lunch!  Yall have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about the fall temps.  Gotta love the nice cool crisp air!  I'm not a summer fan or winter...Just fall!  hehe

~dana