Sunday, August 8, 2004

I'm in a cleaning mood...

But I can't!  Kent is taking a short nap before going in to work, and I really want to clean up the house a bit.  I guess I will have to clean after he leaves for work.  Grrr...I'm still not use to him leaving.  I hate it, I hate it, I HATE it!  I have to absolutely MAKE myself go to sleep...and I just hate that.  But I want to stick to the routine I have been on.  And that is going to bed at a reasonable hour and getting up early (8ish).  Plus, tomorrow I am going to start back to swimming and walking 3 days a week.  And I *plan* on going swimming at the Rec at 11am and then walking.  OR I may walk at 10:30am and then go swimming at 11am.  I don't know...it really depends if I can just get up.  PLUS, I need to wash clothes tomorrow as well.  UGH...I hope he isn't on this schedule long...  I'm thinking that he isn't going to be on this shift long, but you never know...

Umm...so what do I do when I want to clean and can't....ahhh...DRIVE MYSELF CRAZY!

No comments: