Saturday, August 28, 2004

Boring Saturday...hmmph

I'm bored.  Today has seemed to just drag on and on.  It's just now 3:45pm but feels like it should be 6 or 7pm.  Kent will be home soon, so maybe that will make time go by faster.  Once he gets home and takes a shower, we are off to my parent's house to eat and then to Home Depot to look around for bathroom things.  FINALLY, I am getting a bathtub for our bathroom!  Hopefully, it will be done sometime after we get back from the beach.  Anyway, today I have done basically nothing.  I did pull up every flower in my flowerbed.  They were all dead anyways.  I am going to clear the bed out and get it ready to plant tulip bulbs in the fall.  For fall decorations I am going to get me some mums but they will be in pots on the porch.  I'm hoping my house will look festive...we'll see.  Well, I better get going.  I still need to dry my hair and get ready to go to my parent's.  Yall be good and I'll talk with yall later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay now, it is time to update.  You can't fuss about people being slow.