Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Sorry no updates

Sorry about the lack of updates.  Not much to really report.  I have just been exercising and cleaning AND trying to watch what I eat.  I made a new appointment to see my doctor for Monday the 23rd.  They went ahead and moved up my glucose screening to that day as well since I would be back in a week to get that done anyways.  I have to go back for the check up from my fall...which everything should check out fine because I feel pretty good.  My right hand still hurts because of the cuts but my arm feels pretty good.  It was sore but I think its healing nicely now.  So, so far so good!

We went to our 3rd Birthing class tonight.  We went over post delivery and all the physical and emotional changes that come with that.  It was pretty interesting.  We then took a tour of the birthing suites.  They are REALLY nice and HUGE.  We had like 18-20 people in our class and we ALL fit in there.  So it was pretty big.  They deliver in the room you are in and the baby stays there the whole time.  It was really comforting to see all the things they would do while we were there.  I got really excited after taking the tour.  I told Kent that I was really for Jon Kent to get here!  But that is still atleast 10 weeks away....so close...yet so far....

Now, Kent is watching a movie INSTEAD of the Olympics...GRRRRR....so I am going to go play my PC Roller Coaster game...talk with yall later!!!!

No comments: