Sunday, August 15, 2004

Update on MEEEEEE!

Well, all seems be going well for me.  From what I can tell the baby is still doing fine.  The doctor told me that in 48 hours most of the worry is over BUT to keep an eye out for "problems" for up to 2 weeks.  All that is really bothering me is my right arm.  It is really sore.  I can barely lift it up.  I'll live though!

Last night Kent and me and my parents went out to eat and then shopped around in the mall.  When we got home (9ish) Kent and I went straight to bed!  We were both sooo tired from our loooong day.  I think as soon as Kent's head hit the pillow he was out like a light!  I had a little more trouble getting to sleep.  I couldn't find a comfortable position.  But it didn't take me too long!

Well, today there isn't much planned.  I am about to get ready for church and then I am sure I will be up at Granny's for the rest of the afternoon for lunch.  Kent is currently at work and he will get off at 4pm.  So, I don't know what is planned after he gets home!  Anyway, that is all for now!  Yall be good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to see that you are doing just fine!
Btw, where are your new belly shots?  
Ya gotta show off your beautiful belly!!

~Dana

Anonymous said...

GLAD THAT YOU ARE DOING BETTER, TAKE IT EASY!

KATHI