Sunday, August 8, 2004

Sunday

Well...I made it.  I made it through the night without Kent.  Whew!  I was actually proud of myself..lol  I started out on the couch watching TV, but I just couldn't get comfortable.  So, I finally drug myself to bed at like 1:15am.  I went to sleep and dreamed of Big Brother 5.  It was crazy!  I woke up at 4:30am to use the bathroom and then went back to sleep.  I then woke up at 6:30am to go to the bathroom again.  Finally, Kent came home a little after 8am and we had breakfast together.  He is now asleep and I am fixing to head up to Granny's to eat lunch.  But I thought yall would like to know that I actually DID sleep and I didn't stay up all night like I would have normally done.  THANK GOODNESS!  My body wouldn't be able to handle an all nighter...  Later all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's your secret?  I need to sleep too at night...but it's so hard..Especially knowing that his life is in danger everytime his uniform is on.

I'm glad you two got sleep!!
Smiles..
Dana