Friday, August 6, 2004

Early Start

LOOK!  It's before 9am and I am up!!!  I actually got up at around 7:30am.  I am TRYING to get on a good schedule...but this is only day one.  We'll see how I do a week from now!  Anywho, it actually feels good to be up and doing something.  Which all that I have really done is started washing clothes.  I have 5 loads to do...UGH!  But I do so love the smell of fresh clothes.  I plan to clean the house, wash the rest of the clothes, wash dishes, and start cleaning out the nursery.  Keyword is START...  Hopefully, I will get most if not all of this done today.  We'll see.

My tummy doesn't hurt as bad as it did last night.  I pretty much know what is causing it.  It only really hurts me after I eat, so it has to be that.  So, this morning I got up and had two biscuits...not fast food biscuits...the ones you make at home.  Anyway, I had two of those and a glass of milk.  My tummy started hurting a little bit, but for the most part it's better.  I am guessing I will just have to eat like 4-5 small meals instead of 3 big ones.  It's fine by me.

Well, nothing else really going on.  I need to get off this thing and start my list of chores...lol.  Talk with yall later!!!  By the way, thanks to Dana for the cute siggy at the bottom!!!

          

 




 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your feeling better!  And you're welcome ;)

~Dana