Thursday, October 28, 2004

=0)

I couldn't think of a subject title, so yall just get a smiley face today.  So, first of all let me complain about something.  If you will look up and see that I am currently hearing the TV/AC.  Well, the TV is OK...but the AC...UGH!  Come on.  It's almost November for crying out loud!!!  And it's like 80 something degrees outside!  It's just CRAZY to me that it's almost November and my AC is running.  Craziness I tell ya...CRAZINESS!  I digress...

Well, only 19-24 days left until my due date(s).  Woohoo!  The days are starting to run out!  I still feel completely unprepared for this child.  Not so much with being unprepared to be a parent...but I feel like *I* am not ready.  My hospital bag STILL isn't completely packed, we still haven't gotten a pediatrician (going Nov. 1st to do that though), I don't feel like everything is organized enough (although I am sure Kent would disagree), and I just don't feel ready because I just don't know when he is coming.  It's not like preparing for a guest to come.  You know when they are coming, so you can clean and cook and just get ready for them.  But with a baby...it's like SURPRISE I'm HERE!  Ummm.... 

5 days until Election day.  So...go VOTE! 

I just got through exercising.  I think I exercised for about 40 minutes.  It actually felt pretty good.  Usually I am about to die after I get done, but not today.  Which is a good thing because I need to go to Wally World.  I was going to go last night, but I never made it.  But tonight I am going.  I have to.  I have ran out of too many things not to go.  Plus, Kent needs for me to go pick something up for him as well...so it's my duty as a wife to go and get it for him!

Well, I am off to go shower!  Yall have a great Thursday night!!!

No comments: