Sunday, October 3, 2004

*~*Bored*~*

I'm currently in the middle of washing clothes.  FUN!  But for the most part I am pretty bored.  There is *stuff* that needs to be done, but at this moment...it will just have to wait. 

Today was a pretty slow day.  It's race weekend here...Woohoo...not.  But thankfully the race is over and I *think* Jr. won.  Now, for the mass exit of upset Gordon fans, *celebrated WAY TOO much* Jr. fans, and the rest of the general racing population.  See ya in 6 months....  Take your time coming back now...ya hear!  Anywho, Kent and I took apart our bathroom.  Trying to get it ready for the tub that will go in tomorrow.  We got for the most part everything out and off the walls.  We then went to Granny's to eat lunch.  Kent had to go in to work at 2pm so I stayed up at Granny's until about 3:15pm or so and came home and started washing clothes.  I then took about a 45 minute nap.  Which was very refreshing.  Now...all I have to do is finish washing clothes and some new curtains that we bought.  I have to iron the curtains and then hang them.  I'm hoping they turned out nice.  Anyway, I also need to do some *cleaning* at some point.  But nothing major...I mean really...what's the point.  With all the bathroom mess that will be going on tomorrow...they will have my house looking like a pigpen in no time.  So, I will just put things away where they belong and call it clean.......sounds good to me.  Well, I guess I will go...since the entry has been one of my more boring ones...  Yall be good!  Bye!

No comments: