Saturday, October 9, 2004

*~*Saturday*~*

My *Fall Cleaning* is FINISHED!  Well, for the most part.  All the *major* stuff is completed.  YAY!  AND...Kent was *supposed* to work today (7:30am-4pm) but he called in so he could "spend the day with me".  I thought it was sweet.  I was thrilled that he took the day off.  He helped me with the cleaning and we watched some football games together.  It was nice just spending time with him!  We went out to eat with my parents tonight as well.  We went and ate at Garfield's.  I had the Bourbon chicken...YUMMY!  Then we went to Lowe's.  We looked around there for a bit and bought a few things and then headed home.  Kent is currently in town getting us a movie to watch.  There is no telling what he will bring home.  I told him no *fighting movies*.  We'll see what he gets.  The pictures are off a package that I got in the mail today and some belly shots that I took today as well.  Yall enjoy!  I'll talk with yall later

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't see any pics ;(

Anonymous said...

okay...now I see!  Wow!!!  Your tummy is ready!!!  Only a few more weeks!!
((hugs))
~Dana