Thursday, October 28, 2004

Well ain't I just a good little housewife...

Kent has been cooking a lot here lately.  Just because either he wants to or because I have been busy doing things around the house.  Thankfully, he likes to cook so I don't feel so bad when he does it.  However, I have felt kinda bad about him cooking so much so I decided that tomorrow when I cooked that I was going to go all out.  Make him something that he really likes and something I have honestly never made before and would need a recipe for.  I am going to make meatloaf (from scratch) with rolls and a cake.  I have already made the cake as you can see in the picture.  It's called a dirty snow cake.  It's white all on the outside but has oreo cookie crumbs on the inside to make it look like "dirty snow".  Anyway, it took me forever to make it...lol.  It will probably be awhile before I tackle that cake again!!!  ANYWAY, I am actually looking forward to cooking tomorrow.  I hope it all tastes good.  Anyway, I am about to pass out from running around all night.  I just thought I would share my proudness (is that word?) with yall!  Have a good one!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My little domestic diva!!!!!!!  Wish my group still at home would like to eat such.  You can save a little for me so I can check it out.  Come over tonight and we will all do something.