Wednesday, October 13, 2004

It's FALL*~*Random Pictures

It feels like Fall outside!  Woohoo!  FINALLY!!!!!!  I just love, love, love Fall!!!  It's my favorite season!  You can put the windows up and just let the breeze blow through...so nice!

So, what's instore for me today.  Umm let's see...  Kent is currently in town running errands and getting his hair cut.  I am *thinking* about going and hopping on the treadmill over at Granny's for a bit.  Then, I will probably come home and cook lunch for Kent and myself.  Kent goes back to work tonight (4-12) so I will probably clean the house while he is gone.  I also need to wash clothes.  I washed our *fall/winter* clothes last night.  I figured with the cooler weather coming we better get those out...even though I can't wear any of mine at this point...but in a month or so I will be able to...I hope.  Anyway, now our *regular* clothes need to be washed.  It feels like for the past week all I have done is wash clothes.  But hopefully after tonight, I will be done for awhile!  So, that is how my day will go I guess.  Yall enjoy the *random pictures* and I'll talk with yall later!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I think I know that scarecrow.......

Aunt KK

Anonymous said...

I think your wonderful Moma gave you the candle.  GO BUSH!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wonder if Devil Cat is a response to a murderous plot against its life whereas Angel Cat never experienced "Murder by the Riverbank"?