Sunday, October 24, 2004

23 days and counting...

Only 23 more days until my due date.  Well, if you ask my doctor it's 28 days...but...what does he know!?!?!?!  They give you sooo many due dates that in the end it's all just guessing.  My first due date was Nov. 4th, then the 17th, then the 22nd, then back to the 17th and now in my *charts* it has the 22nd.  So, in other words...sometime in November!!  Even though the last few weeks have gone by so S-L-O-W-L-Y the whole pregnancy itself has gone by pretty quickly.  I remember getting excited when I finally hit the *only 99 days left* mark.  That feels just like yesterday though!  So, I am pretty sure once I have Jon Kent in my arms, I will say that it ALL went by too quickly! 

I am still having contractions.  They are sorta getting stronger.  Still nothing that is horrible or any worse than a mild menstrual cramp.  But it has gone into my back some.  I much rather have regular cramping in front than I would to have back pains!!!  But if it's helping progress me along...then fine by me.  I'm just trying to keep an eye on things to see if the contractions start getting stronger and come more regularly...if that's the case...then Kent will be getting a call from me while he is at work.  I am still saying early November.  But...with that said...he'll be two weeks late.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your 9 months went by soooo FAST!!!

~DAna