Saturday, October 30, 2004

Stick a Fork in me...I'm DONE!

I'll admit it...I'm miserable.  I don't mind telling you that I am miserable.  My stomach is hurting me like crazy today.  I couldn't tell you if it's baby related or just some stomach bug.  But either way, it's not fun.  It's like a constant dull pain that does go into my back.  Then every now and then I have sharp pains.  As long as I am laying now, it doesn't hurt all that much.  But if I stand up and walk about for any long periods of time...ACK!!  It starts hurting!  The thought of food right now...GAG!!!  But at the same time I am hungry.  It makes no sense to me.  I'm not about to call the doctor and for them to tell me to come up there and get monitored and then find out it's gas or something.  I'm to the point now where I DON'T want him to come before November, but at the same time I just want him here.  Thursday night I was having pretty steady contractions.  Nothing hard, just my stomach tightening up.  But I figured what the hey I'll call the on call doctor and see what I should do.  I ended up talking to a nurse, and she told me to drink a big glass of water and take two tylenol and see if that helps.  So I did and it did help.  The contractions slowed up and eventually stopped.  So who knows when Jon Kent is coming.  He keeps acting like he wants to come and then chickens out.  I guess in the next few days/weeks we will see.  Anyway, I'm off to eat lunch...gag...or atleast try to.  I'll talk with yall later!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey.  i also due November 22nd!  im having the same problems of the stomach hurting.. its sore from falst contractions and other things.  ive been having alot fo tightening contractions but its usually when i am working or walking alot..  i am having a girl BTW.  well anyways if you want to talk baby talk or anything else email me.  ohmiktis83@aol.com  this is my 2nd child.  my name is Tisha