Saturday, October 23, 2004

My Friday Evening...eventful

Last night was FULL of contractions.  They weren't anything strong, but they were there.  It got to the point to where they were every 10 minutes.  I thought about calling the doctor, but I knew they would just tell me to either wait it out or come in for monitoring.  The contractions finally started to slow down.  It went to every 15 minutes, then every 25 minutes, and then it was just *every now and then*.  So, I figure it's just my body's way of *gearing* up and getting ready for the big event.  I still have another week until I am considered *term* so I am willing to wait it out.  I want to be able to bring Jon Kent home with me instead of him having to stay longer because he was born early.  I say he will come early November...around the 10th.  That would be about a week and half early.  So, we'll just have to wait and see.  Either way...it's not toooo long now!

My grandmother's *party* last night went fairly well.  A lot of the family showed up.  I was really surprised at how many showed up.  I believe there were like 18 of us there.  I could tell that it really made my grandmother happy to have us all there.  I just wish Kent could have been there instead of working.  He misses out on a lot of things because of his job.  But...we gotta eat and have a roof over our heads...so he must work. 

And on another note...YAY to me....I am currently being featured here:  AOL Parenting Community: Pregnancy Circles  It was really a surprise because I didn't think they would do it so quickly!  So...THANKS for choosing ME!!!

Tonight, we are having a cookout for my grandmother.  Since not everybody was able to come last night, we are having a cookout at her house this evening.  Hopefully everyone will make it!  Tonight is when we will all give her her gifts and things.  It should be a good time.  I hope she enjoys it and her gifts!!!

Well, that is all for now.  I need to go exercise and get things done around the house.  I hope everyone has a good weekend!!!

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being featured!!  woohoo!!
I'd have to say you'll be going in sometime between Nov. 4-10. :)
Have a great weekend!
~Dana