Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Phew...I'm tired

Today was a busy, busy day!!!  I got a lot done, but I am paying for it now.  My poor little piggies are *puffy* and my back is sooo sore!  So, this is how it went:  I exercised from 8:55am-9:30am.  I then took about a 15 minute water break before starting my cleaning.  I threw in a load of clothes and started my cleaning.  I cleaned and cleaned and cleaned until about 12:30pm.  Also while I was cleaning there were other loads of clothes being washed.  I cleaned every room in this house, which isn't saying A LOT but it was the *nesting* cleaning that got to me.  I even got on my hands and knees to clean the bathroom floor!  The baby's room looks SUPER clean and everything is out and ready for little Jon Kent!  After cleaning, I hopped in the shower and got cleaned off.  I took a break and watched *A Baby's Story* at 1pm.  I also got ready to go to Wally World.  After getting ready I went to Wal-Mart and picked up a few things to put in my hospital bag.  I also FINALLY found some nursing bras.  I seriously hope they are comfortable!  After Wally I came home and unloaded everything and finished the 6th load of clothes (UGH).  I started packing my hospital bag only to be over come with the fact that I don't feel *ready*.  So, my bag is like half packed...if that!  When Kent got home I started cooking supper and we just finished that up about 15 minutes ago or so.  All the dishes are washed, the house is the clean, all our clothes are clean, and half my hospital bag is packed.  Sounds like a successful day to me!!!  Now, if I could only go into labor....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Labor?  Think Saturday, November 20th........

Anonymous said...

Hello Emily my name is Kara and was reading up on your journal. It is so exciting to have a little baby. I am 21 as well with 2 kids and just found out the third and last  is on its way. I have a 2 year old and a three year old. Being that close together its hard but hopefully this one wont be as bad. Your appointments only get better from here and you get anxious waiting for little Jon Kent to arrive. It sounds like you are very busy during the day so thats very good. I would slow down a bit now that you are getting close so you have your energy saved up for labor and delivery. But just thought I would drop you a line or two. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Kara