Monday, October 25, 2004

*~*Blah*~*

That's just how I *feel*.  Not bad...not good...just *blah*.  I *was* going to exercise, which usually makes me feel a bit better, but I have yet to do it.  I still may...but I doubt it.  I am kinda *hurting* with pressure, not so much pain.  So, I don't know if exercising would be a good idea or not.  I still may *try* do a little walking and see how that makes me feel.  I need to do something, because I feel really lazy right now and I hate feeling that way!

Today Kent and I went grocery shopping.  We were totally out of food.  We went to Wally World, Food World, and Winn-Dixie.  We got a lot of stuff, so hopefully that will last us for a bit.  The last time I went grocery shopping was like 2 weeks ago...so hopefully today's trip will also last us 2 weeks!  After watching some TV I cleaned the house up a bit (swept, vacuumed, and put up clean dishes).  Kent is currently at Marvin's getting something to fix something...lol.  Tonight will probably be a night at home watching TV...so exciting.  We have to get in bed early tonight because I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning at 8:45am.  I am soooo hoping that I have progressed atleast a little bit.  And I am hoping that I haven't gained any weight!  I'll update yall on that tomorrow when I get a chance.

Well, that is all for now.  I think I am going to go fix some supper and get the remote and preprogram the evening's TV shows.  Yall be good and I'll talk with yall later!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emily, I am enjoying your journal. I am 36 weeks pregnant with my 4th and I have been in and out of the hospital with premature labor. I go see my Doc thursday. I am hoping he takes me off bed rest and the meds. I am so ready to have my baby. It's a boy by the way, Johnnie Luke.
Good Luck to you!