Thursday, October 7, 2004

Starting to s l o w down....

Well, my energy level has finally started to slow down.  It has seemed to happen over night though.  I told Kent that about a month ago I knew it wasn't going to be long before my energy bottomed out.  But it just seemed to have snuck up on me.  My house is clean and all but if you have read my journal for anything length of time you know *clean* isn't good enough for me.  It has to be SUPER clean.  But these days...I'm starting to not even care.  I have a "To Do List" on my fridge and it has on there *Fall Cleaning* with a list of all the cleaning I will be doing once I start.  Usually once I write the list down I start on the cleaning...but not this time....  It has been sitting up there for about 2 days and I still haven't started any of it.  And honestly I don't see things getting done with it for at least a few more days.  I just don't have the will power or energy to do it.  It makes me tired thinking about doing it. <sigh>

Anyway, I got a package in the mail today.  It was my Boppy pillow.  Which is in the picture above.  I received it from a friend that I met over the internet.  We are in a email loop together.  She is currently pregnant as well.  I really was happy to see it!  I have been wanting one for awhile now.  I was waiting to see if I would get it from someone before going out and buying one myself.  I'm glad I waited!!!

Well, that is all for now.  I need to go turn on my pumpkins (they are fake and have lights in them, but they look real).  I guess it's a night of sitting on the couch and watching TV for me.  Yall have a good night!!!

No comments: