Friday, October 22, 2004

Happy Friday to All!

It's FRIDAY!!!!  Everyone is out and ready to start their weekend!  I just like Fridays because I know Kent only has 2 more days until he gets his "weekend" (Monday and Tuesday).  Today is also my grandmother's 80th birthday!!!  So, even though she has no internet...HAPPY BIRTHDAY to her!!!  A lot of the family is getting together tonight to eat with her at a local steakhouse.  It should be fun! 

Yesterday was a lazy, lazy day for me.  After being so busy on Wednesday my body was just too tired to do much yesterday.  I did get about 35 minutes of exercising in, but that was just about it.  Kent came home from work at about 4:30pm.  He bought me some flowers.  I was really surprised!  He can be a such a sweetie!  I then cooked us some supper (pancakes and bacon...had a craving).  We watched TV for the rest of the night and made a trip to Wally World.  That was just about all I did yesterday...lazy I know.

Today, I exercised but didn't make it through it.  I started having some contractions and they went into my back.  So, I had to call it quits for the day.  The contractions are starting to come more often but they are no where near regular.  So I *think* we still have a few more weeks.  We'll know more about how I am progressing when I go see the doctor Tuesday!  I'm looking forward to that!  He'll probably say...you have done NOTHING!!!  LOL.  We'll just have to wait and see!

Well, I guess I better get going.  I need to get ready and head over to my parent's house.  Kent is at work, so it looks like I will be over there for most of the night!!!  Yall have a good Friday night and a great weekend!  Bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

EARLY EARLY EARLY!!  lol my 2 cents!  :)

~Dana