Wednesday, October 13, 2004

*~*More Random Pictures*~*

I just love pictures.  So, I took some more random pictures around the house.  Nothing big, but just things that I look at regularly.  So, I hope yall enjoy them! 

I did clean my house today!  YAY!  I gave the bathroom a good cleaning and the rest of the house got the works as well.  The last load of clothes is drying right now.  They should be ready to be folded any minute now.  I did go walk on the treadmill for about 30 minutes today.  I burned roughly 160ish calories and 50ish fat calories.  I am *trying* to watch what I eat and drinking PLENTY of water.  Hopefully, that will keep my weight under control!  Also, I cleaned tonight which is a workout in it's own!

Tomorrow, no plans as of yet.  It will probably be just a lazy Thursday!  The weather is still supposed to be *fall like* so that will be nice to enjoy.  I'll probably do some *sort* of workout tomorrow as well.  We'll just see how it goes tomorrow!  Well, that's all for now.  Yall have a good night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is too funny...I love your weapons! hehe

~Dana