Wednesday, October 20, 2004

I'm up! I'm up!

::::Blinks eyes:::::  Yup, it's almost 8am.  *sigh*  And I'm up.  Kent went into work today to work the day shift.  He traded with some guy so that they guy could go to the doctor either for himself OR with his wife.  I forget which one.  And then tomorrow, he has to work the day shift again because he has some sort of training that he has to do once a year.  Sometimes, I just wish they would make up their minds as to what time they want the boy to work.  This flip-flopping is crazy.  The training that Kent has to do is shooting different guns.  They have to make sure they can still shoot them so when they go on hospital runs or if a riot broke out, etc they are certified to shoot any guns given to them.  Atleast that is what I heard when Kent told me why he had to train again.  I don't think he is looking forward to it though because last night while playing basketball, he jammed his thumb pretty badly.  It was all swollen up.  Hopefully, by tomorrow it will feel better!  Soooo...my day today is going to be WONDERFUL.  I have already made up my mind that I am going to have a good day no matter what!!!  After I get off of here, I am going to go read another chapter in my lovely "40 Days of Purpose" book, then it's exercising for a bit, then it's cleaning, cleaning, cleaning.  Doing all of this is going to be a bit harder than usual just for the fact that I maybe got 5-6 hours sleep.  First, I just couldn't go to sleep.  Then when I finally went to sleep, I had to get back up and tinkle.  We also moved the cradle into the bedroom so that the cats could get used to it being in there and even though there isn't a baby in it yet, I kept waking up checking it to make sure cats weren't asleep in it.  Thankfully, so far they don't care for it too much at this point.  Let's hope it stays that way or they will be packing their little kitty luggage and going to see their grandparents across town...LOL.  Anyway, that's all for now.  I'm going to go now and start my day!  I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HALT!!!!!  Kitties, along with all luggage, will be stopped at the border and returned home!!!!  NO KITTIE TRANSFERS!!!!!!  And only 5-6 hours of sleep? BLESS YOUR HEART!!!!!  Love ya Baby!!!!  Grand Poohba!

Anonymous said...

The kitties are always welcome at their Gramsie's house.  Bring their luggage and come on over.  They will fit in with their other family here.  They might even want to see their Mommy while they are here.

Anonymous said...

I'll take kitties.....you take Gramsie.