Monday, October 18, 2004

*~*Look...an update*~*

Yes, I am FINALLY updating my journal!!!  Woohoo!  Go me...go me...  Anyway, now that all of that is behind us....

Not much really happening here lately.  Thus the reason for no update.  Yesterday was Sunday, so that meant church and Granny's.  The usual.  After eating lunch, Granny, Kent's moma, and sister came down to the house to look at the baby's bedding.  Then a few minutes later Pops and Kent's daddy came down...for some reason...still not sure why.  After they left, I cleaned up the house a bit and got on the internet to read my message boards.  My moma then invited me over to eat supper with her and my daddy.  So I did.  We ate and watched TV.  Kent called me around 10pm and told me he was home from work, so I went home.  We watched TV and a movie and then went to bed.

Today, we got up somewhat late...10:45am and had some breakfast.  Kent decided the car needed to be washed so we went over to Granny's and washed the Element.  I went over there and walked on the treadmill for about 40 minutes.  I walked 1.93 miles burned 200 and something calories and like 60 or 70 something fat calories.  After walking, Kent and I came home and he cleaned out the inside of the car and I washed dishes and cleaned up the house.  We then spent some "quality time" together and talked about when the baby gets here and all that fun stuff.  I hopped into the bath real quick and got cleaned up before Kent's daddy got here to put in the new light for our bathroom.  After they did that, Kent hopped in the shower and we went to Subway for supper.  It was actually nice because we went in and ate.  We got to talk (which I always enjoy).  It kinda felt like a date!  Corny I know...  Anyway, then we went out to where Kent's sister works and bugged her for a bit.  Wal-Mart was our next stop.  We had to pick up somethings and return somethings as well.  Now, we are just watching the news.  I guess we will stay up and watch TV or something.  I have no idea what our plans are for tomorrow.  There are supposed to be some storms coming in tonight and into tomorrow.  They are suppose to be servere.  We'll see. 

BABY UPDATE:  Kent and I *think* he has dropped.  There is a bit more pressure in my southern regions...lol...  As of today...he only has 5 more weeks.  4 weeks and 2 days with *my* due date (Nov 17th) but 5 weeks with the *doctor's* due date (Nov. 22nd).  The doctor told us that he wouldn't let me go past the 22nd.  So we atleast are hoping the doctor holds to that promise. 

So, there's an update.  Yall enjoy!!!  I'll talk with yall later!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a feeling you'll be going in early...I don't know why I just do!
LOL

~Dana