Saturday, October 2, 2004

HAPPY, HAPPY OCTOBER!!

<><><><><><><><><><><>HAPPY OCTOBER<><><><><><><><><><><>

Yes, I know I am a day late but it'll be OK.  I can't believe September is gone and October is here.  Next thing you know, it will be November!  I'm getting excited and VERY anxious all at the same time.  I know in a little over a month and a half I'll have a child in this world that is MINE!  It's a scary thought!  So..what do I have planned for this month???

October 4th:  Getting the bathtub put in.  Hopefully this will be a one day project...but it may take 2 days.  We'll see.

October 11th:  Kent has a doctor's appointment.  Just a check up.

October 12th:  I have a doctor's appointment.  My 34 week check up.

October 26th:  I have another doctor's appointment.  My 36 week check up.  After this appointment I will be going every week!!!

October 31st:  Halloween.

I have somewhat of a busy month.  I'm sure other things will come up, but for now...this is all that we have *planned*.

Well, that is all for now.  I'm off to watch the rest of the Auburn VS Tennessee game.  So far Auburn is winning 31-3 going into the 2nd half!!!  WAR EAGLE!!!!

No comments: