Friday, October 15, 2004

*~*A few of my favorite things*~*

Today was a good day.  Not much going on today.  Kent and I got up to a FREEZING house.  I think Kent said the temp. was 65 degrees IN the house when we woke up!  Brrrr!!  We turned on our heaters for a bit this morning.  I made us some blueberry pancakes and then we watched a movie.  We watched "The Day after Tomorrow".  I think that's what it was called.  It was a really good movie.  Kent bought it the other night and we just now got to watch it.  Anyways, it was good.  So, then after the movie I made us lunch.  We had chicken and french fries.  After eating Kent got ready to go to work and I cleaned the house up a bit.  After Kent left for work, I hopped in the shower and got ready to go to Wally World.  After taking a shower, I looked around in my closet and basically realized that I had nothing to wear that was for "cooler" weather.  But I managed to find something.  ANYWAY, I went to Wally and picked up a few things and headed back home.  I have watched my "Friday" shows and now I am bored.  THUS, the reason for my favorite things pictures...  So yall enjoy them and I'll talk with yall later!!!  BYEEEE!

No comments: