Wednesday, October 6, 2004

The madness is complete...

YAY!  YAY!  YAY!  YAY!  YAY!  YAY!  YAY!  YAY!  YAY!  YAY!  YAY!  YAY!

The remodeling is done!  Woohoo!  I now have a completed bathroom WITH tub!  ::::does the I can actually take BATHS now dance::::  The bathroom really turned out much better than I expected.  And actually even though the remodeling make the bathroom smaller...it actually feels bigger.  It's crazy!  There is still stuff that needs to be done around here though.  I need to recleaned the nursery because it was where we put everything while we redid the bathroom.  I need to basically clean the whole house eventually and really do a good cleaning.  Like from floor to ceiling.  But for the first time in awhile...I am in no mood to clean.  I mean the thought of cleaning right now just makes me soooo tired.  But it will be done eventually.  It has to be done before the baby gets here.  PLUS, I need to start packing for the hospital.  Get all the baby's things together to take and all.  Anyway, yall enjoy the pictures!  I'll talk with yall later!  BYE!!!!

PS:  I would like to thank all who helped in this.  Kent of course...he really did a good job and put in a lot of hard work into this bathroom.  Even though he told me he would NEVER do it again.  But I'm glad he did this for me this time!  My daddy, he put in a lot of work into this room as well.  He put down MOST if not ALL the flooring and he helped in a lot of other ways as well!  Kent's dad, he helped put all the trim and molding up.  I would thank the handymen who did a lot of the work...but they got a check...so that's thanks enough!  ;0)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks good...you go girl....

Love Aunt KK

Anonymous said...

woohoo!!  Bath Time!
~Dana