Tuesday, October 19, 2004

I was on my way to bed....

So I figured I would update real quick.  My Tuesday was VERY uneventful.  It rained ALL day with thunderstorms here and there.  We were under a tornado watch for the whole day as well.  I did NOTHING until about 4:30pm.  Kent went to the local rec. center to play basketball with his dad and a couple of people that he works with.  So, I figured I would get some exercising in.  Which I did for about 35 minutes.  After exercising I washed dishes and cleaned my bedroom.  I would have cleaned more, but Kent came home.  So, once he got home and settled we made supper and watched TV for the rest of the night.  I took a bath around 9pm and then watched the news with Kent.  Kent went to bed at 10:30pm along with the cats.  He has to go in on day shift tomorrow so he had to go to bed early.  Anyway, after he went to bed I got on the internet and read my email and my message boards.  I just got through doing all of that and I am now off to take my medicine and brush my teeth and go to sleep.  Hopefully I will be able to fall right to sleep.  Here lately I haven't been doing so well with getting and STAYING asleep.  Last night I got up 4 times just to tinkle!  Anyway, tomorrow is cleaning day for me..woohoo.  I have clothes to wash and surfaces to clean.  And I will need to get some exercising in there somewhere as well.  I'm also determined to get my hospital bag packed as well.  So that is all for now.  Yall be good and I'll talk with yall later!

No comments: