Monday, October 4, 2004

Oh the madness!!!

OHHH my goodness.  Yall...my house is a M-E-S-S!!!  It's a total mess.  And even though right now I have NO control over the situation...it's driving me NUTS.  There is grass in my carpet, sawdust all over my bathroom, bits and pieces of wood all OVER my house, pieces of an old shower all over my house AND yard, cardboard in my front AND back yard, and just tools laying EVERYWHERE!  If yall know ANYTHING about me you know I am a neat freak when it comes to my house.  So, this is really teaching me patients.  By the way, for yall wondering what in the heck I am talking about.  I am FINALLY getting my bathtub put in today.  As I look into my bathroom now, they have the new wall built and the tub put in.  They still have to put the surrounding walls in that go with the tub/shower unit.  Only negative thing to really come out of this is they are going to have to cover the only window that we have in the bathroom.  BUT I just don't think there was any other way around it because our house isn't level at all.  It's off by like 5 inches.  It's crazy and yet funny all at the same time.  My daddy gives us a hard (in a joking way) time about our house not being level.  Because seriously you can take a ball and set it in the livingroom and it will roll down the hallway into the bathroom.  ANYWAYS....back to the tub.  Hopefully (fingers crossed) it will all be done by this evening.  We'll see!!!  So, while the "men" have been in the bathroom all day I have done pretty much nothing.  Not much I can do honestly.  I washed clothes yesterday and hung new curtains.  Today, I went up to Granny's and walked.  I walked for 45 minutes, burned 233 calories, 72 fat calories and walked 1.82 miles.  Not bad.  The rest of my day is really up in the air.  It depends on what happens with the tub and all that mess.  I'll update yall on it later.  Until then...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gripe, gripe, gripe.....go take a bath!
Love ya!