Tuesday, March 9, 2004

And the winner is....

Sunbird CondominiumsGulf front pool deckGulf front

The Sunbird.  It's a resort type hotel.  It is really nice and it's close to all the attractions at Panama City Beach.  I honestly am just too excited for words.  We are going Jul 18th-the21st.  We are going with another couple.  We are sharing the costs of the room.  Which allowed us to get a really nice place.  While in PC Beach we will probably go to Shell Island.  It's so beautiful there.  I fell in love with the place the last time and just can't wait to get back.  Only thing I am worried about is being pregnant while on the trip.  I hope so much to be pregnant by then, but there won't be much I can do though.  But that's OK...it makes more time for laying out in the sun I guess!

Today is Day 9 of my dieting.  It went as usual.  I haven't exercised yet though.  I hope to atleast get some ab work in if nothing else.  Then tomorrow I should be getting back on my regular routine.  It's walking 2 miles and then water aerobics.  I'm hoping by the end of the week I will have lost a few more pounds.  I hope so!

Well, that is all for now.  I'll talk with yall later!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks great! You're going to have a blast!
~Dana