Saturday, March 6, 2004

Windows up!

                                            sun_playing_with_beach_ball_md_wht.gif

The windows are up and the sun is shining and the sky is a beautiful blue.  It's amazing how the weather can change so quickly.  The temp. is a little lower than it has been, but it's still so nice outside.  I can't wait until it's planting time.  I have so many ideas for my flower bed.  I've even thought about putting flowers around my mail box.  But I'm afraid my post lady might run over them.  But either way, I can't wait to plant!  I also can't wait until it's warm enough to open the pool.  Well, my mother-in-law's pool.  That way I can lay out in the sun and it can be natural tanning.  Plus, if I get pregnant (fingers crossed) that will be the only way to tan for me...no more tanning bed.  OOOO I can't wait!!!!!

My dieting today has gone as usual.  I have had my shake for breakfast.  I will be having lunch as soon as I exercise.  Today is abs and muscle toning.  I weigh in tomorrow.  I'm hoping to see some pounds gone.  And I am going to see how many inches in my tummy area that I have lost...if any....  I'll let yall know how it goes!  Sundays are my diet off days.  WOOHOO!  I can't wait!!!!

Well, that is all for now.  I'm off to iron, exercise, and have lunch.  Yall be good and have a good day!!!!  BYEEEE!

No comments: