Friday, March 26, 2004

Nothing new

Nothing new has really happened since I last wrote.  I did tan for a little while longer and then I headed in for a shower.  Once Kent got home he took a bath and we headed out to eat with my moma, daddy, and brother.  We had a good time.  Then we went to my parent's house and watched some of the UAB game...which they lost...ugh.  And Kent tanned while we were there.  After we left my parent's house we came home and just watched TV.  I called my friend who I am having the yard sale with and we discussed details.  Hopefully we will make some money off of it.  Cause I really want to pay for the room Kent and I are staying in....seeing how it's my birthday present to him.  Anywho, that was mostly my day.  Not too exciting huh...well, maybe I'll have exciting news later...we'll just have to see.... ; )

Yall be good and have a good weekend.  Bye!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have exciting news!! ++++++++

~Dana