Friday, March 12, 2004

Stressed

s_md_wht.gift_md_wht.gif r_md_wht.gif e_md_wht.gif s_md_wht.gif s_md_wht.gif

I am stressed beyond belief.  All this waiting and waiting has taken it's toll on me.  I have to wait to take clomid that will hopefully allow us to conceive a healthy baby.  It's just way too stressful.  Once I can take the medicine I know this stress will be gone, but right now I have no control over when I take it.  Only my body does....  I am on CD (cycle day) 44.  It has been the longest 44 days of my life.  I'll just be glad when it is over and I can proclaim to the world that I am pregnant!!!!!!!!!  Today was a pretty day.  The temp. was a little lower than my liking, but the sun was shining brightly.  I went to water aerobics today.  I haven't done well with my exercise routine this week.  All the stress just got to me.  It will all be over Sunday though.  And Monday...lol...I am starting a new diet.  And Kent has volunteered to do it with me.  It's the southbeach diet.  From all that I have read about it, it seems to be a good little diet.  Well, I am off to finish supper and get dressed to go to Wally World.  I'll talk with yall later!  Be good and have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, CD44!? Are you usually irreg? The SB diet is great, the first few days are ruff, but it's nothing. In the long run it's well worth it! I've been back on for only 3 days and already lost 2lbs! Your gonna love the diet! (Not that you need it in any way shape or form!! Your fine the way you are!)

Smiles..
Dana