Thursday, March 18, 2004

Whew

SunflowerWhew....let's all time a moment and let out a big sigh of relief.....  OK with that done today has been a good day.  My parents and I went out of town and ate lunch and shopped around.  I got a ROXY t-shirt.  It's cute.  It has ROXY on the front and then on the back it has like a tropical scene.  I like it.  I think it will be a cute little shirt to wear around during spring and summer.  I did some cleaning today.  Nothing huge.  Just enough my make my house smell good...  Now I am waiting on Kent to get home.  But he will only be home for a few minutes.  He is going to go back to work to workout in their gym.  But it's ok...I like Kent with muscles...heheheee...  Well, I guess that is all I have for now.  I'll talk with yall later!!!!

No comments: